Thursday, June 19, 2008

Helmets should probably be required, yes.

So I pointed Seb in the direction of his charming visage on this site.

Seb: A good runner is compelled to evaluate what's happened, so he can apply what he's learned. Out there you gotta push it. That's our job.

Me: I am so tapping you for motivational quotes throughout this entire process.

Seb: But I run out fast. Running hurts me.

Me: Yeah but you'll always let me pull you on a bicycle beside the river. Or in a Radio Flyer wagon.

Seb: Because Mikey loves you

Me: Hee. I have a 7.5 miler with your wife next weekend. That promises to be a humbling experience.

Seb: You should see me at the gym, it's pretty sad.

Me: I'm sure she'll politely pretend like she doesn't feel like she's running with a slow kid who should be wearing a helmet.

Seb: She's run with me before. Doesn't get more short-bus than that.

Me: Unlike you, I'm going to keep my shirt on.

Seb: Understandable concession.